Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I Love Wegmans!


So I started feeling kind of sick a few weeks ago. It started with a stuffy nose and stuff. I didn't think about it too much because I thought it was just from leaving the house more often now. Well then this weekend I really started to feel worse and yesterday was almost unbearable. I broke down and called in sick to work today and then I went to see my doctor. It turns out that I have a sinus infection. It's probably from the up and down temperatures that we have had here lately. Well anyways, I decided to take advantage of an offer at Wegmans. They are giving away free antibiotics until the end of March. It was actually the perfect time to get sick because I was able to get my medicine for free! I just have to say that I love Wegmans! As a former pharmacy worker at Tops, I must admit that their pharmacy is amazing. It's like a huge assembly line. I cannot believe the number of people that work there!

No comments: