Saturday, July 2, 2011

Seabreeze and a Growth Spurt (so old, but here it is)











This week was the beginning of my summer vacation. My aunt, cousin and I decided to take the kids to Seabreeze yesterday. I have many fond memories of this amusement park as a child, so I could not wait to take Grace there. We kept telling Grace about it all week, so by Friday she was more than ready to go. We arrived right when the park opened at 11 and went straight to the wave pool. Grace had a ton of fun there and on the kiddie water slides. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures because I was either feeding Patrick, pumping or enjoying the fun with Grace. At about 1 o'clock we headed over to the rides. The water really tired her out, but she still had a great time. Here are some pictures of her on the rides.




No comments: