Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Catching Up


So much has happened in the past month that I don't even know where to start. I am now 37 week pregnant. It is hard to believe that soon our little guy will be here. At my last check up I found out that I have started to efface, but I am not dilated yet. I have another appointment tomorrow and I will find out the results of my Group B strep test and see if I have progressed any further. We have pretty much finished the baby's room. I will post some pics below. Jason and I finally chose a name a few weeks ago, but we are waiting until the birth to announce it. We figured we have waited this long already, why not wait just a few more weeks. My co-workers were kind enough to throw a shower for us last week. Due to my mom's health we had to reschedule it a few times, but we were finally able to have it during our lunch period last week. I cannot explain how much of a blessing they have been to me during the past few months. I am so honored to work with such professional, compassionate and caring people. They have definitely done way too much for us! Thanks to them the baby's closet is full of clothes!
Grace is doing really well. It's so awesome to watch how much she has grown in the past few months. She is full of so much joy and she brings so much to our lives. She has been such a breath of fresh air for me during this last month. I have been off of work for spring break this week and we have had so much fun together. Mom was moved to a regular room from ICU last week so now Grace is able to visit. We go up every morning and visit with "Moma" and then we come home for lunch and Grace takes her nap. She absolutely loves visiting Moma. Especially when no one else is there. She tends to act up when others are visiting too. She loves to use the potty in Moma's room because Moma is kind enough to give her "cookie money" when she does. Eventhough Moma is in the hospital, she still knows how to spoil Miss Grace. :) Here are a few pictures from the last month.








Here's one of Grace with her "boo boo" before bedtime. She is such a crack up!

We took a few pictures of my baby bump since we haven't taken any this pregnancy. I think this is from when I was about 33 or 34 weeks along.




No comments: