Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. We ended up staying at home for dinner because we knew that Christmas will be crazy with all of our visitors in town. It was very nice and peaceful. As you can see we dressed Grace up for the occasion. She actually had three outfit changes, but she was not very happy about the hat so we only have her picture in this outfit.

I decided to stay home Friday instead of going shopping. I have always hated crowds, but it's gotten a lot worse lately. Since I am home during the day, I usually go shopping during the week when there is hardly anyone out. However, I decided to go online and see if there were any deals and I found some! I ended up getting a bunch of things for Grace at Walmart.com. I found one item for $67 at Walmart that was listed at $89.99 at Babies R US. I also got a bunch of other items for about $4 cheaper for each item.

I hope everyone had as great of a day as we did!

No comments: