Saturday, December 13, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!


This is such a busy time of year for us. It seems like we have so many things going on as we prepare for Jason's Mom, Gerry, my Dad and Pam to come into town next week. We are also trying to prepare for Grace's baptism on 12/21 and our 3rd wedding anniversary next Saturday.

Grace is absolutely wonderful! She loves to suck on her fists. You can see her trying to do this while she is laying on her belly in a few of the pics. She is finally able to put them in her mouth while sitting up. We think it is super cute, especially because you can see her doing this in my 19 week ultrasound video. This past week has been wonderful because she is finally sleeping through the night! YAY! We put her in her crib between 11 and 11:30pm and she has been sleeping until about 6 or 7 am. At first I thought it was a fluke, but she has been doing this for about the past 6 days. Hopefully this continues! I am just very greatful for the time being. Grace has also been taking a 1 1/2 to 2 hour nap in the morning and in the afternoon. She slept from 3:10-5:30 the other day. Jason had to go and wake her up when he got home from work. We didn't really want to wake her up, but we were afraid that she wouldn't want to sleep during the night. It seems like all she ever wants to do now is sleep. I think it may just seem that way to me since we had such a hard time in the beginning with the thrush and gas. Whatever the reason, I am thankful for it now. It's amazing how happy a well-rested child can be!

Since Grace has been sleeping so well I have been able to complete all kinds of little projects around the house, which I am very thankful for. I will give you more updates on Grace's happenings next Friday when she turns 3 months old! My, how time flys!

No comments: