Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Prayers Needed

I am so thankful to have a happy and healthy child. I think sometimes we tend to take this for granted. I recently found out that an old dance friend of mine has a young niece who is dying. It is just an absolutely heartbreaking story. If you believe in the power of prayer, then please pray for this family as they are going throughout the unimaginable. You can visit little Anna's website at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/annamckinney

I think that dealing with my mom's illness has made me more sensitive to other family's battles with illnesses. We had no hope and someone how our prayers were answered. I really hope that everything works out for this family. It's just really weighed heavy on my heart lately. Thanks for reading my ramblings.

No comments: